We are lucky to live in a town with such great food choices. My staff and I put together a list of our favorite foods in Castle Rock. Some are fancy, some not so fancy, but they are all great! Support our local restaurants and try them out!
- Cronuts (Croissant donuts), The Donut House, Wilcox St. By Orthodontic tech Amber. Be warned- highly addictive.
- Pear and mascarpone pasta purses, Vista Vino, Wilcox St. By Dr. Dan Rejman (sounds different, but these things are amazing!).
- Everything Pizza, 212 Pizza Co., N. Ridge Road, by orthodontic tech. Stephanie R. (and a second choice for their Presto Pizza by Dr. Dan!)
- Wisconsin Cheese Curds and Tenderloin Filet, Uncle Tapas Food truck at 105 West Brewing, Park Street. By Orthodontic tech Jenna. Great food and beverages every night at locals favorite gathering area.
- Cobb salad with grilled chicken, Crave, Limelight Ave. By Julie, office manager (yes, their salads are as great as their burgers!)
- Tortellini Alfredo, Rose’s Bella Cucina, Limelight Ave. By Doc’s daughter Caroline. Impressive classic Italian family recipes.
- Pan Fried Chicken, Castle Cafe, Wicox St. By financial coordinator Stephanie H. A Castle Rock classic. Doc adds, “Dont miss the banana chocolate cream pie- I get one instead of a birthday cake every year!”
- Homemade Hummus, Damascus Grille (middle eastern food), Wilcox St. By Front Desk Admin. Marla. Another family owned Castle Rock gem with a simple atmosphere, but great food!
- Steak Nachos, Yolandas, Wilcox St. By treatment coordinator Sam. Everything here tastes fresh.
- Enchiladas, Guadalajara, Wolfensberger Rd., by front office admin. Whitney. This place is always busy for a good reason.
Dr. Dan Rejman and his staff are all locals who love our small town and our Castle Rock family of orthodontic patients. For questions about what braces or Invisalign can do for you or your family members, contact us at 303-660-0112.