Insurance & Financing – Castle Rock, CO
Affordable, Accessible Orthodontic Care
Dental insurance and financing options can be complicated to navigate and understand, but our team is here to help make the process of paying for treatment as simple as possible. We’re happy to help do a benefits check and make sure that treatment is covered before you commit to it. We also offer additional financing through OrthoFi if you don’t have coverage and would rather utilize that option. Either way, feel free to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns about payment!
Every individual’s smile and bite is unique. After Dr. Rejman evaluates you or your child in person, he will be able to give you an accurate quote for the cost of treatment.
Our Treatment Fee Includes:
- All appointments for the duration of treatment
- Follow-up and retainer check appointments
- Retainers provided at the end of treatment
- All records and radiographs needed throughout treatment
- Emergency visits
- Broken brackets
OrthoFi – Local Financing Partner
Since January of 2018, Meadows Orthodontics has partnered with OrthoFi, a Denver-based financing company that specializes in orthodontics, to collect all account receivables. It is very helpful to our office and our patients because of several different things:
- All intake and HIPPA forms are now digital and e-mailed to the patient before their first visit, streamlining the intake process.
- OrthoFi confirms orthodontic benefits, sometimes within minutes of entering a patient’s information. They will also include secondary benefits into an estimate, something we were not able to do before partnering with Orthofi.
- One parent’s signature is required to begin treatment. Parents with two households: We cannot issue two contracts or split the ledger between families, but Orthofi can accept up to two credit cards for monthly payments.
- Families are presented with a SLIDER, so they can choose their down payment and monthly payment. A pay-in-full discount is also available.
- Payments are interest-free up to the length of treatment
- Parents can sign their contract and pay their down payment FROM HOME, or come to the office at the start appointment and we’ll walk you through it.
- Monthly payments are also collected by OrthoFi. OrthoFi requires that a credit card of some kind be on file, but our patients can stop in and pay by cash and check and the card will not run if the payment is made by the due date.
- Best of all, OrthoFi has a large team who spends their entire day calling orthodontic insurance companies. Collecting insurance is difficult, and orthodontic insurance is no different. By having an extra team of employees working for us, there is a greater likelihood that benefits will be collected.
We will walk you through every step of OrthoFi, but take it from us – this is a program that you will love!
While we appreciate referrals from the wonderful local dentists in the surrounding Castle Rock area, YOU DO NOT NEED A REFERRAL TO COME TO OUR OFFICE! Orthodontic insurance allows you to select the orthodontist you are most comfortable with.
Orthodontic Insurance is very different than most kinds of dental and medical insurance. Most orthodontic insurance plans will pay a benefit to an orthodontic office WHETHER OR NOT THEY ARE A PARTICIPATING PROVIDER or not. So, if Meadows Orthodontics is not listed on your insurance carrier's website, come in for a FREE consultation anyway! You'll likely be very surprised at the coverage you have as long as you have an orthodontic plan.
We do not accept Medicaid, however, many parents with Medicaid choose to come to us anyway. First, Medicaid often does not cover Phase I (early) Orthodontics and second, Medicaid does not accept most patients for orthodontic care.
REMINDER: Orthodontic insurance pays orthodontic offices over time, so if you leave your job/plan in the middle of treatment, your orthodontic carrier will stop paying and you will be responsible for the balance. This is a very confusing aspect of orthodontic insurance coverage and should be considered if you are weeks or a few short months away from changing a job before starting treatment. Should your orthodontic insurance plan be terminated during treatment, we work closely with our families to set up payment plans should no other orthodontic coverage be available. Did you get a new plan? We can help you with that, too! Just call us and we'll take care of reverifying your new insurance and sending in a new claim.
Should you have any questions about Orthodontic insurance, do not hesitate to call us before or after your consultation!
Payment Plans and Financing Options
Your smile should last a lifetime but your payments should not! We will work closely with you to maximize your insurance benefits, health savings or flexible spending accounts.
Our office offers the following:
- Interest free monthly payment plans
- Additional financing with Care Credit (down payment only)
- Assistance with maximizing your Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts for fees paid up front
- Sibling/family discounts, and discount for teachers, first responders, and military
- Most major credit cards accepted
- A low $500 down payment for all services followed by interest-free monthly payments